Anyone else?

I’m finding myself using this new (better managed) forum becoming my first choice over the other one now. Are others finding the same?

2 Likes

Pretty much yeah. Traffic has depleted a lot over there

2 Likes

I’m still getting my head round it. On the face it looks interesting but I’m finding it complicated to work with. Must say it’s got a better atmosphere the the original TTF. I’ve just got to learn how to respond when I’m trying to quote someone which I’m not doing well atm

If you need any help just shout.

1 Like

Thanks, Glenn I’m glad you’re enjoying it. Still got more to come, just haven’t had much time over the last week.

2 Likes

Yep.

I’m only looking and posting on this one now.

1 Like

Yes interesting how quickly the forum has got up and running. I’m still visiting the TTF at the moment, but have noticed a drop in traffic on there.

1 Like

I’m still on both but post more on here. Still enjoy them both but have a view that this one is in its infancy and will usurp the other one very soon…

2 Likes

@Octoberon said …

“If you need any help just shout.”

… and, in so doing, pretty much encapsulated in a very short, sincere sentence, the larger and most obvious of the issues with TTF! IMHO.

The format of this forum isn’t (for me, personally) quite as easy to live with or, perhaps, as intuitive as that of TTF but I’m confident that it will become better and easier with increased familiarity and use.

I think that ANY forum is only as good - or as bad - as its ‘constituency’ but the contsituency depends very heavily on the admistration to be operational and that’s definitely NOT the case with TTF.

6 Likes

Still using both but I will probably swing more towards this one. :wink:

People who are using this forum as effectively a bolthole are taking Saul for a mug. There should be a dungeon level of membership from whence they can be led blinking and grateful after a suitable period of penance :grinning:

1 Like

I’m still using both but can see how this forum may become more popular :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I only post on here and i only look at the other one if a notification comes up on my Gmail. Next phase is to subscribe.

1 Like

No subscriptions or ads on here at the moment. It’s all free. At some point I may need make the forum pay for itself but we all like these things to be as fair and unobtrusive as possible, so whatever happens it’ll be done along those lines.

5 Likes

I have every confidence :relieved:

4 Likes

Yep, I’m still on both, but find myself gravitating here more often.

1 Like

Me too .
This is so much easier to use and much better clientele…. :innocent:

1 Like

I haven’t even thought about the “other place” since before Christmas.

It’s kind of where strangers (TTF) become full family (TMF)

1 Like