Come on you mighty Reds!

Not those Liverpool flops obviously. Forest won the richest game in football today, and are back in the Premier League. I went out walking, far less likely to have a heart attack climbing Grindsbrook Clough than watching the match. COYR! :grinning:

Well done Forest…. I wanted them to win today.

1 Like

It’s good to see Nottm Forest back in the top flight. When I was a kid back in the 70’s they were one of the greats and European champions in 1979 under the legendary Brian Clough. I think they also purchased football’s first £1m player when they signed Trevor Francis from Birmingham City.

Of course now they are back in the Premier league, they are going to have the problem of staying there as the gulf in quality is vast. I’m a Norwich fan so know all about the world of difference between reaching the Premier league and then actually staying there! I hope the Forest owners have very deep pockets :slight_smile:

They won’t stay up Neal, no more than a season or two. But hopefully the money they get will at least get them into the yo-yo club of teams who shuttle between the divisions. We’re a bigger club than the likes of Fulham or Bournemouth, that’s for sure, we’ll get 30,000 every week. And just to put the cherry on the cake, Derby went down this season! :smiley: