Local Knitters been busy again

7 Likes

Sorry but i’d be tempted to hang a couple of jugs on those ears to make them a bit more realistic.

I can’t decide whether that’s meant to be Camilla or the ghost of Diana telling him where to stick his sceptre.

3 Likes

I don’t know, I try to inject some culture to you all, and you come back with hurtful comments about jugs, what’s tits got to do with it :joy::joy::joy::joy:.
Made me laugh a lot you silly buggers . :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I suspect one or two of us think king charles the tird is a bit of a tit.

I, personally, don’t.

Sure, he seems ‘remote’ and rather odd in many ways … but, I’m readily prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt both now and in the future. Why? Well - I’m sure his record will speak for itself … in time … but, for now, this helps :-

There’s an argument that says we shouldn’t need charities and the like, but, in general, they are a force for good and many, many people would be far worse off without them.

My 10 penn’orth. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Many royals get involved with charities and such, it’s the norm. They don’t do the work, their minnions do. The cynic in me says it’s a smoke screen to try and make people think they give a shit about the plebs and to give them some sort of guilt relief for the undeserved privilages they enjoy.

Why should all the soldiers that have been sent off to foriegn lands and have come back minus arms & legs or with debilitating mental illness end up on the streets or in prison and forgotten when royals are given millions of tax payers money and live in castles on gigantic estates which they usurped in the first place.
That’s my twenty penceworth, end of rant. :grinning:

You either love them or hate them. :slightly_frowning_face:

The principle of a hereditary head of state is ridiculous. The same accident of birth could easily have given us King Andrew.:grimacing:

1 Like

I think the days of kings and queens sending soldiers off to war is long past, you can blame politicians for that.

That’s not what I said. I was trying to make the point that we give millions to the royals but almost fuck all to our suffering wounded warriors. Or not enough. Many end up on the streets and in prison because they are neglected.

3 Likes

However if you ask them most are ardent royalists and wouldn’t want it any other way.

2 Likes

Off wiv thur eds :rofl: