Seen anything good?

And of course Dr Alice Roberts helps😍

1 Like

Alice is very watchable. Has been since she was just a whippersnapper scratching around in the dirt on Time Team.

2 Likes

Yes, Alice is very nice.

2 Likes

Slow Horses, brilliant stuff.

1 Like

Ah I’ve seen a clip, what channel is it on?

1 Like

This is worth 50 mins of your time

3 Likes

It’s on Apple TV - might be available through different channels though.

Anyone else think the final happy vally episode was a bit of a let down?
Just seems like the doctor/pill dealer story and darius drug dealer story were just a case of "well, we’ve arrested them " and thats it?!

No more than the first one and all the others in between. :smile: It’s been on in the house but hasn’t piqued my interest enough to watch it.

Nope, loved it, apparently they filmed 4 other endings and chose this one which I think sorted everything, she passed on the information regarding the pharmacist so he was going to get nabbed for the murder, the vile teacher was getting done as a pedo and blackmailer and Darius was on the hook for the murder of the body in the flooded gravel pit. We got to see Tommy roast and she headed off to Nepal.

2 Likes

Yep, it definitely finished up everything but it seemed like a lazy end by just saying “darius did it, i was there” and “the pharmacist lives 100 yds away”. And that was that. Just felt a bit flat for me.

1 Like

Fair enough I wouldn’t argue if that was your experience, they did cover that Tommy was there when that guy was murdered during a previous episode when he was being questioned.

I enjoyed it! I took it that she passed on the info as her last act before retiring, up to somebody else to chase it up. Bit like me on a Friday :joy:

2 Likes

Didn’t see any of it. Not my sort of programme.
But Mrs O loved it.
She is trying to avoid the conclusion and has videotaped it …
Well, you know what I mean… :joy:

But bearing in mind we are in a Thailand, Happy Valley has a different meaning…!

Guess I won’t be watching it on catch up now I know the ending :shushing_face:

Coulda stopped reading

I was expecting (and think it deserved) a darker less “Happy” ending

Happy Valley Sir? Only 10 Dollar :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Quite an achievement to stretch three seasons out of a miserable muttering cow who allowed her home life to go so tits up. Conclusion was an utter cop out, psychotic guy murders three people in a car then has an epiphany just by opening a photo album minutes later. I’ve had better endings reading Enid Blyton (not recently mind) :smiley: