Today I have mostly been

3 posts were split to a new topic: Street Twin rideout

Today I’ve been looking for the Section of “What I nearly did with my Triumph today”
The promised full sun hasn’t set its alarm clock.
I woke up with the expectation of full sun and an early ride out. I woke to mist, damp roads and drizzle. So feck that, I’m back in bed with a coffee playing with my Wordle…!

3 Likes

Is that a euphemism? :thinking:

5 Likes

More a play on words Col… :wink:

5 Likes

I skipped DGR this weekend to join the LC Club on their annual “Smokin” the Beacons ride out in Wales. 25+ 2-strokes stinking up the countryside :dash::rofl::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Packing for Ireland trip, made some moto-gp wings to better support luggage too

7 Likes

Have a great trip @Andyc1 and @Wessa

6 Likes

How’s andypandy these days?

1 Like

He is still suffering James. Should have been with us in Ireland, but he was not up for the trip. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Thank you, Steve send him my best wishes please. Have a great time in Ireland.

2 Likes

Will do mate…

Batting in La Cala Spain with SWMBO and friends.

9 Likes

Shivering. Where is this “boiling planet” that we live on?

3 Likes

Admiring my mate’s new bike. Traded his 2012 Speedy in for a 2010 SE. Very nice indeed :blush:

9 Likes

That’s just gorgeous. I love that colour scheme. Pity about the black stubs on the flyscreen.

1 Like

Very nice indeed. That looks like the same design as the one @TheRevenant used to have, which I coveted but couldn’t afford when he sold it.

3 Likes

In fact it’s exactly like it in every way!

1 Like

Listening to the torrential rain , again FFS …!

3 Likes

Love the paint scheme!!

Helmut and I went to Cadwell Park this weekend to get cold and wet watching some racing; still good though. We stayed at a lovely campsite which would have been biker friendly (I asked when I booked it and their reply was “we most certainly do accept motorcycles”) but we ended up taking a car as the weather really was horrible. https://www.the3horseshoes.com

Today I have been getting annoyed again about the fact that it never seems to stop raining for more than a day or two every few weeks at the moment. I am going camping in Wales for a few days on my next set of rest days and the weather looks promising thus far but we’re a long way off just yet… :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Up until now this year we had the least amount of sunshine compared to the last 4 years. I monitor this as I had solar panels installed early 2020.

1 Like