West Yorks Police secure funding for major crime crackdown [MCN]

2 Likes

Be cheaper and better if when they did catch the bastards they just shot em. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Whilst a welcome addition to their funding, I’m not sure how far it will go in stopping the low life’s out there from trying to get their hands on our pride and joys.

1 Like

Why does it take even more money motivate the police to get on with their job? Asking for a thoroughly pissed off tax payer.

2 Likes

They have a budget and that money has to be spread across all their functions. This is just targetted, extra funding.

I wait with baited breath for the positive results…

They could double their success rate for this kind of crime and it would still be less than 10% of the reported crimes.

When it comes to thefts and burglary, I think they need a change in attitude more than they need a change in budget.

1 Like

They’ll probably just spunk it away on more overtime sat in lay-bys with the heater turned up.

1 Like

Well at least Norfolk police are taking serious crime seriously. I feel safer already.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/g1CDxFIfCt8

1 Like

You’ve got the likes of Chris Packham to thank for this bollocks. Feckin Peck Savers-l’ve heard it all now :smile:

1 Like

More do good wankers wasting everyone’s time, plod should just have told them to go do one rather than waste resources on investigating this. I hate Peckham, I totally support protecting song birds but pigeons are just flying vermin

1 Like

Quite tasty though. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Never tried them, I always used to just chuck em in the bin before the tweeters got the law changed. If there were loads about I used to put em in a bin liner in the shed before putting them in the bin on collection day. The MIL went nosing in the shed once and put her hand in one of the bags I was storing one in waiting to pop off a few more. She got quite a shock, I had quite a larf

2 Likes

We once shot a load (ooer missus) that had been feeding on acorns. Nicest ones l’ve had. We should make the difference here between wood pigeons and the flying rats that inhabit our towns and squares. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mate of mine stopped smoking and to get rid of his aggression and tension for stress relief he bought a GUN!
What I didn’t tell you was that he had a grubby ignorant neighbour that kept pigeons………

1 Like

Needs relish! Try shitting it by squeezing

Point of order-that’s a collared dove, protected. Get it down you, quick :smile:

1 Like