How do you deal with a puncture in tubed tyres

I find language fascinating. “Going by the description, it’s the shit” obviously means that it’s really good. Leave out the second “the”, though, and it means the exact opposite…

Its the only one I could see that specifically says motorcycles and tubes. It could be a long time before I can say if it works or not but its better odds than nothing, and that 500ml bottle at a tenner is enough for both tyres. Like you, I will replace the tubes along with the tyres when the time comes. Made in the UK too :+1:t2:

1 Like

So true! And if you use shite instead of shit, then it becomes shite, which is bad. :rofl:

I put that goop in my tyres today. Very simple and easy. They seemed to inflate very quickly after putting it in. Went for a wee ride after although the instructions don’t mention doing that but I thought it a good idea. It quite hard to see the level in the bottle so I shone a torch through the bottle to make sure I had put half in the first tyre. Can’t say more than that until if/when I get a puncture but for a tenner it’s at least a little peace of mind.

2 Likes

Goes in ok then. I was at a workshop last week where two tyres were being replaced that had a lot of the green gloop in them. I asked the fitter if it worked. He said that he doesn’t like it as it makes a mess on his tyre removing/putting on machine but that it works really well.
So when I said I’d get some he said “why, you never go far. You only go round the block you can push it home…” Pfffft… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be an issue in tubes… win win!