Motorcycle Live 2023

I get the impression that Royal Enfield are trying to move away from their bargain basement image and the new Himalayan is the first example of that. The original Himalayan was an absolute bargain, but glacially slow and rough round the edges - The new one looks like its moved the game on substantially.

It will be interesting to see where they price it. I expect it will be higher than the Triumph 400 X Scrambler, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it priced at a similar level to the KTM 390 Adventure. I hope not, as it’s a bike I could be seriously interested in next year (along with the 400 Scrambler).

I went Tuesday with @AndyPandy as well @Octoberon , but did not see you guys.

I agree with your assessment on it not being that busy, but enjoyed the fact that getting around was very pleasant.

Did you see he Wigan outfit “Langen” motorcycles.

This is their two stroke offering, which is build to individual specifications. Not cheap at circa £32k.
They also do a muscle bike at circa £44k. It is good to see a UK outfit there, but a bit niche for many I suspect.

I thought the show was lacking a little something this year, and at £28.30 the tickets were over priced. I’m not sure I will bother next year which is shame as I have been going every year for as long as I can remember.

Langen was the one bit I missed, although they did have one of their bikes on the Biketrac stand. I had a good look - it seems like an exquisitely made machine.