Triumph Factory Tour

Thanks @Dawsy - very kind of you to say so. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Spot on I’d say.

Oooh … thank you @Bikerman, I greatly appreciate the response. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Whilst the factory tour is only 90 minutes or so you will probably spend just as long looking round the museum at Hinkley. I did the tour with my youngest lad a couple of years ago and will probably go again this year. At the end of the tour there were concessionary vouchers for the NMM to be had, not sure if they still do them.

With regard to bike security, especially if you are overnighting it to do the NMM as well I would take the car not the bike.

We stopped off at Hinkley on the way to our trip to Wales in August last year to have a look round and get something to eat and drink in the cafe. :+1:

Cheers @Bloodknot

With regard to bike security, especially if you are overnighting it to do the NMM as well I would take the car not the bike.

Your statement above, is it really that bad around there? We were looking at staying at somewhere like Matlock and travelling from there.:thinking:

I have no knowledge of the scrotes around Hinkley but just for convenience we travelled up from MK by car when we did it, so no worrying about personal kit or clumping around in bike kit. From memory they do provide a locker for personal kit while on the tour.

1 Like

Cheers for the info :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I do know that it is not at all clever around there for bike theft; I would definitely overnight a good distance away.

That’s the plan @MrsVisor
We can incorporate some better roads than the direct route. Thanks :+1:

1 Like