W@nker of the week award?

You can just imagine him being a great fan of big Joe can’t you ?

To be honest he is a clown, but a very dangerous one. What he demonstrates is how Russians view the west, which is very sad.

I suspect the general populace isn’t represented by people like that.

1 Like

Not exactly a democracy is it.

I spent a week working in Russia in around 1990. The people l worked with were utterly splendid, and very warm hearted. Don’t judge them by their masters. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

True of most nations, I’d say.

4 Likes

Certainly true of this one.

Impunity for the mighty as the heel adds another grind to the working man!
Hebblethwaite admitted he was breaking the law at the time…

1 Like

How to whitewash an absolute bastard in one easy lesson, Tory donor probably.

1 Like

This is very bizarre. Did they break the law or not?

If they did (and I’m pretty damn sure they did), why on earth is there no prospect of a successful prosecution? It’s a disgraceful situation.

I hope it hurts them in the long run. I for one have not travelled with them since and will not travel with them again if I can help it. They also had a ferry grounded in Larne over saftey concerns shortly after the sackings and the same ferry was stranded just off our shores shortly after that again after loosing power. It was roumerd as sabotage.

3 Likes

I concur. We can’t change the fortunes of the company individually but we should at least hold the line of our own conscience.

3 Likes

I also agree. Disgraceful behaviour by P&O. I will avoid travelling with them :angry:

5 Likes

I just wonder how many Tory MPs end up on the P&O board when the next election happens.

1 Like

I just wonder how many Tory MPs are on the P&0 board now…

2 Likes

I’m afraid l’m a bit self centred with stuff like this. By me it used to be the pits. Got good money, good jobs, everyone had NCB stamps on their tools :wink:. Then when Thatcher took Scargill to the cleaners we should all feel sorry for them, support them on strike? I did, as it happens, but no one ever gave a fuck when l got made redundant (twice), or the banking crisis sent my business down the toilet. As l’ve said previously, play the cards you get dealt. I wouldn’t be happy about using P & O, but l could certainly live with it. Sorry :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have travelled with them in the past and they constantly send emails, now. I wont be using them again.

I used stenna last time, always used p&o but I have a choice at least

1 Like

These get my wanker of the week award, saboteurs spread oil, diesel and glass at various points on the road track WTF is wrong with some people? :slightly_frowning_face: