790 t100 aircooled bonnie to sell or trade

Selling this Triumph T100 790cc air-cooled Bonneville needing work on carbs. The bike has had the air box removed and missing it has had CR Racing carbs fitted and i know nothing about these carbs. The bike is running rich and i don’t know enough to sort. My dealer says as the carbs are not right they would not touch it. It also has a tec two into one exhaust loud indeed. I just want a running Bonnie to see me out for another year then i won’t mind tinkering It has led lighting chrome cases rack & grabrail. It is mot’d and does run. It has 1100 miles

This 790 is still for sale I now had the carbs fully rebuilt by Allen’s performance who say they are correct but it is still running rich. Any one interested in taking on my nightmare i am looking to get as close to £3000 as possible or offers or trade for another Bonnie reasonably priced i have around £2500 perhaps a little more. Bike is located near Slough.
Joe

Joe, just buy some standard carbs and stick them on, no disrespect but you wont get pony for a 790 that’s not running properly and spewing black smoke, carbs are 100-200£ a set on fleabay.

2 Likes

PatW
I just traded the bike against a Honda CB500 which i should get in about three weeks. Dealer gave me me £3800 for it and is happy to deal.
Joe

3 Likes

Jesus, thats more than the trade in on my 2013 T100 865.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Joe’s new Honda