A couple of days in Killarney

Yes mate, day 1 was about 150 miles and day 2, 200. I changed day 2 to include the detour through Black valley. I have these on MyrouteApp, if you want the GPX file I can do that.

10 Likes

Please! My partner and i want another bike get away and this definately ticks all of the boxes!

1 Like

No probs, just email them? PM me your address, or if you are on myrouteapp I can friend you?

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that write up. Pictures were brilliant too. Did that last year, got to go back one day soon, I hope.

5 Likes

I hope you got good weather when you were there!

When I did the Dingle Peninsula, I aborted the ride, the wind was that strong it would have been utterly stupid to carry on. I went south after the NW200, last year. I do want to go back one day mind. Wasn’t all high winds and pouring rain though, just most days. :pensive:

2 Likes

There’s a forum MRA account, too. Shout if you need an invitation or whatever.

2 Likes

The last Scotland tour I done was a bit like that! It fairly takes the shine off :neutral_face:

1 Like

Outstanding. Thanks for those lovely images!

1 Like

I stiched a few photos together from Ladies View. Best viewed on a big screen, or at least in landscape orientation.

8 Likes

I’ll take you up on that! You need my email? My user name on there is just ‘andy’ so be hard to find with just that info I imagine. Whats the group name?

1 Like

Saw what you did there :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Have a search for Triumph Motorcycle Forum. I think you can request access.

1 Like

Cheers Andy thanks for the memories. :grinning: :rofl: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Will do :+1:t2: I take it it’s a different triumph forum group? Coz I’m on it init :rofl:

Was a bit more relaxed this time on the bonnie, you’ll have to come back sometime!

Just checked and seen your request, which I’ve approved. I haven’t been doing much with MRA for the forum recently. Must get around to it soon.

1 Like

Cheers Saul :+1:

1 Like