Air hawk saves the day

So after a 100km blat on my new Suzuki GSX S1000GT last Saturday I can confirm that reviewers of said bike who said the seat was comfortable, must have a different shaped bottom to mine. It was like sitting on a plank and definitely not comfortable. The bike itself is brilliant, super fast and handles great but I couldn’t see myself keeping it long term until I remembered I had an old air hawk lying around.
After fitting it to the seat, I was able to test it out this morning on my 74km commute to the office. Thankfully it’s a big improvement over the standard seat and I arrived without bum ache.

6 Likes

Big machine! Were you tired of the Yellow Peril? Or the Honda?

Not for Nikki, she used to ride a Trophy :clap:

1 Like

I’ve had a clear out. I wanted to get rid of the 3 bikes I had and just have one. Thankfully my local dealer took all of them in part exchange for the Suzi. I was after another 4 cylinder bike again and this was the obvious choice.
Weight wise it feels the same as the VStrom but my god it’s bloody quick and much lighter than the Trophy I had. Definitely couldn’t ride something that big anymore.

1 Like

Add images

Google Photos

7 Likes

I was a bit sad to see Waspy go, but the Honda not so much

1 Like

Cracking bike. If I had not bought a triumph I would have considered one of them.

1 Like