Aldi Ferex 20v drills

Well, I got the impact drill, grinder and battery in a couple of days after ordering BUT the impact gun (already at EVRI so not aldi’s fault…) will be delivered on 30th!!!
Side note: I also bought a knife sharpener from aldi too. £16.99 but still waiting for that as it’s was on back order.

One of my lads was really impressed with my Fein multitool so when I spotted Aldi’s version for less than 10% of the price I paid for my Fein I thought, what the hell, it’s worth a punt.

Having now used it I’m really impressed with it. Thoroughly recommended. £25 and it comes in it’s own case.

I’ve had one for some time, the only downside is you need to make sure you get the correct blades for it as the “universal” ones I bought didn’t fit. Other than that as you say a bit of a(nother) bargain

Got one! Real bit of kit for price of bubble gum! I use it to death and it’s unbreakable! I’m on the 5ah batteries so it goes a very long way

Aha, mine’s the 220v version. Cheap
as chips and did a great job of removing the grout from between the tiles in our main bathroom.

1 Like