Alford bike night

Coming to Alford Lincolnshire is our 2nd bike night. It starts at 16.30. August the 5th. If you put in to Google Alford Town premonitions, you’ll get a bit more info. Last year was really good, even though we had a passing monsoon, lots of people turned up. So if your in the area, come along.

1 Like

I bet no-one saw that coming :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I didn’t get anywhere with that search. Can you post a location or map?

I think he dreamt it up. :grin:

1 Like

Here’s the link to more info ( I hope )

1 Like

Isn’t there a series of bike nights across Lincs in the summer? ISTR there was one at one of the airfields, Scampton maybe? If l get done early enough and the weather’s good l’m close enough to do Alford :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, Lincolnshire is brilliant for bike nights. We’ve had Boston, Barton and Spilsby.
The following are coming up too.

20th July Mablethorpe Bike Night 2022
Wed, 17:00–20:00
High St
Mablethorpe

Bike night 17th August
Wed, 19:30
East Kirkby Lincolnshire Aviation Centre
East Kirkby, Spilsby

24th Aug
Sutton on Sea Bike Night 2022
Wed, 18:00–21:00
The Beach Bar, Trusthorpe Road, Sutton on Sea

Just got in from our second bike night. This time the weather played ball. It was absolutely packed, bikes everywhere. Peter Hickman’s bikes were there too.

Here’s a link to the rest of the pictures I took. They’re from the phone, so not the greatest quality.

4 Likes

Some lovely machines there @Bikerman. I do like the Iron Maiden paint job, reckon you have to ride at least a little bit like Peter Hickman to pull it off though!!

Sorry l missed it. Had to change things around with my wife not being very well last week, been working in Cheltenham. Glad the weather played up to par :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There’s always next year. Hope the wife is now back to full health.

1 Like

I hope the wife recovers quickly mate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She’s fine Steve thanks. Got an infection in a wisdom tooth, she was feckin delirious last week, even worse than usual… her dentist basically gave her the fuck off tablet, said ring in October :hushed: FFS, my neighbour died from a dental infection. Paid private, got some antibiotics, hopefully seeing a dental surgeon a week on Wednesday for extraction. And hopefully fit enough to be on the Plymouth ferry on the 28th. Otherwise l’ve got to go without her :smile::crazy_face:

2 Likes

That all sounds very painful. What happened to emergency dental care on the NHS?

I think you have to cross the channel on a dingy to qualify these days :grimacing:

1 Like

What happened to any dental care on the NHS? Round here no surgery is taking new NHS clients, and since our dentist got swallowed up by BUPA they’re impossible to deal with. Deliberate, no doubt. :confused: