Another one in the fold

So my eldest daughter passed her mod 2 bike test yesterday so bringing another biker into the fold. She’s bought herself a Fantic 500 Rally Explorer which she picks up tomorrow and can’t wait to go and find adventure with her other half (he’s on a Triumph Scrambler). Proper chuffed :partying_face: 2022 Fantic Caballero 500 Rally Explorer - White and Bronze - Krazy Horse

11 Likes

Congratulations, MissVisor! :grin: :clap:

Great choice for a first, bigger bike. Lots of fun ahead.

3 Likes

Congratulations… what a cracker looking bike!

3 Likes

Bellisimo! Tho’ thinking about it they’re spanish.

4 Likes

Bikes are obviously in the blood for the Visor family! Congratulations to Miss Visor :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

Now that looks like a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Definitely Italian :wink:

1 Like

Owned by Yamaha, Banzai

1 Like

Nice one and congrats to her… fun little bike by all accounts

2 Likes

very nice. The flat track model is also very nice.

3 Likes

Good for her, and you, as I dare say you must feel really proud of her. Enjoy your rides together.

4 Likes

Excellent- you must be very pleased.
I was very happy when my step daughter decided to join the gang. (Her mother not so much). :grimacing:

5 Likes

How’s the fantic working out? I saw one in the flesh on Thursday, looks smashing!

2 Likes

She’s really enjoying it, says it’s very balanced so although it is slightly tall for her it still works well.

5 Likes

It was physically large bike

1 Like

I think the bonus is that whilst it is tallish, it is also narrow (especially the seat) so still suits smaller riders. She is about 5’1" and small built.

2 Likes