Bikerman here

Greetings one and all. Bikerman here.
I thought it was about time I followed some of the distinguished posters from TTF, and signed up here. To be honest it would be rude not to, as Octoberon has taken a leap of faith to give us all a spam free place to enjoy our favourite subject Triumph motorbikes.
Oh well I’m here now, suppose I’d better learn how this forum works. Stand by for some cock ups.
God only knows if I’ll get my first post correct.

9 Likes

Welcome indeed Mr Bikerman :slightly_smiling_face:

:+1:Well that answers my question First post can be seen. I’m on a roll now. :rofl:

1 Like

Bikerman! Hello - welcome to the forum. You’ll find no spam around these parts. :grinning:

Don’t worry about any mis-posts, and if you have any questions just ask. Have a quick look at the categories so you know what’s here, that would be my first tip. There’s some additional help in the Guides and FAQs section and you should have received a welcome email with links and whatnot as well.

Sure did. No B/S it’s brilliant what you’ve done here. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve still got a long list of stuff to do, though. :slight_smile:

Indeed, you are a welcome soul @bikerman… I look forward to your postings… there are some quality forum members here that you may recognise too…

Welcome in, hopefully you’ll enjoy the forum and help it flourish :+1:

Good to see you bikerman :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome, good to see you

Hi bud :sunglasses: yet again you can’t post if there are less than 10 characters…@Octoberon, can we do anything about this coz it’s a pain

Cheers one and all. It’ll take me a while to get used to posting stuff here. We’ve all got to start somewhere. Have fun everyone. :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome @Bikerman Lots of familiar people’s on here but nobody trying to flog you cream to cure galloping knob rot😀

Dam it, so you mean there’s no great deals to be had :sob::sob:

Welcome to the other forum - you’ll see quite a few old faces on here :grinning:

Good to see you on here mate, we can count on you for some decent content l’m sure. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome in old chap!!

THe reason it’s set like that is to stop one word posts, like ‘Hi’ or ‘Thanks’. which can probably be taken care of by a reaction emoji.

Welcome in @Bikerman
Feel right at home…

Welcome aboard. All the usual suspects are here.