Bond Speed Triple

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/new-bikes/triumph-speed-triple-1200-rr-bond-edition/

Is it just me or is this all a bit pants?
How many 12 year old boys have 22 grand to spend on a motorcycle?:thinking:

3 Likes

Yep. If it was cheaper than the standard model, I’d pay the extra to not have 007 plasterd over it.

4 Likes

£4000 for a limited edition paint job… :confused:

It does look good in black and gold though.

2 Likes

Nope not just you. Just another way for Triumph to try and get more of your hard earned cash. Yep I just wonder how many pretentious people are stupid enough to buy one and then ride it to their local bike meet! :anguished:

1 Like

Not many i would think. Now the Steve McQueen bike, yes definitely.

2 Likes

Only if you want to look a prize twat!

1 Like

I can’t afford the original Bond toy cars, let alone this, have you seen the money they want for vintage dinky toys? :roll_eyes:

And he’s never ridden one in a bond film…so the point is? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I hate limited editions that are just a paint job, blatant money grabbing! A proper limited edition at 4k more should have more power or less weight. In this case a couple of machine guns would do :laughing:

1 Like

Almost as naff as stick on ears on the helmet :exploding_head:Grow up FFS!

2 Likes

Ejector seat, Just incase you’re seen by someone you know?

:thinking: @Dawsy

Kwality right there.

1 Like

That is brilliant :+1::smiley:

It’s not about the actual bike, of course. It’s the fact it’s collectible that dictates the price and desirability. As regular bikers without barrels of disposable cash we’re looking at it through the wrong lens.

And don’t forget how much it’ll help the economy when some banker with a fat bonus decides he wants one and all that money trickles down to the rest of us. It’s Triumph Trussonomics at work! :wink:

There… I made my own limited edition Triumph. Can I charge an extra 4k for this very special one off??? It comes with a special cover too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You C*** …probably :joy:

All sold according to Triumphs website.

There’s obviously a market for this stuff!

I’m not surprised. What are the chances of seeing one out on the road, though.

2 Likes

Slim to none. And Slim just left town

3 Likes