Bonneville SE 865

That’s fine Joe, no sweat. I’m not really actively trying to sell it. If things change you’re perfectly welcome to get in touch, if you think you might be interested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks mate,
Joe.

OK, l’m just bringing this back to the top for one last shot. If anyone wants to view this bike and make me an offer, fire away. Otherwise l think l’ll just bung it off to a dealer or webuyanybike at the end of the month, and get it done. Not really about price, TBH, l’d just much rather someone on here have it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Christ mate… I just (out of interest) asked for a valuation for mine through WBAB… what a feckin’ rip off!!! Don’t do it, you’ll regret it from those scammers :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Depends on the timing and the state of the market, and their current profit margins, I guess. I’ve sold a car and a bike through WBAC/WBAB and got a reasonable price on both. Motorway quotes were consistently less when it came to the car.

They gave me a reasonable price for my Sprint. I just want it out of my sight, it just depresses me even more seeing it every time l battle my way to the front of the garage. Don’t mean to bleed on anyone, but there it is…:confused:

Wrap it up in grease and pass it on to your grandchildren if you don’t need the money, it might get them a tidy sum as a museum piece.

1 Like

God mate i wish i had saved and had your Bonnie. The one i traded my classic for is a mare and will cost loads to rectify. Story of my life conned again.
Joe.

1 Like

TheRevenant
Just wondered if you still had the Bonnie. As if i sell the one i have i may buy it of you.
Joe

@TheRevenant
Wondered if you still had the Bonnie. Just a long shot and all.
Joe