BSA Goldstar 2022

Nice review on the new Goldie…

2 Likes

Watched this a couple of days ago. The performance figures are a bit disappointing, but don’t think it will inhibit sales to much.

I walked around it at the show last year and didn’t think to much on the build quality, hopefully they have sorted that with the production runs.

Looks the part.

1 Like

Does look good, £500 too much imop.

TMF has just reviewed this for anyone thats interested?

2 Likes

Well he seems to like it - inevitable comparisons with the Interceptor, which is far enough I suppose.

Reckons it feels quicker, handles better and is generally better build quality.

1 Like

There’s a dealer not far from me so I might pop in and see if they have a demo bike. I had a number of BSAs when Oi waz a yoof so I have a sentimental attachment to the brand, even if it’s no longer the same company that owns it. :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I would watch that review… But I just can’t bring myself to click on one of that twats videos :rofl:

1 Like

“Hey kids, it’s the Missenden Flyer here!”

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I find him tolerable, the one I can’t abide is that posh English bloke who lives in Spain :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I don’t mind TMF, I find his reviews down to earth and a lot more real world than a lot of them out there.

He does a follow up video from his garage comparing the BSA with his modified RE and his Speed Twin that is quite interesting.

I think based on looks alone, I prefer the RE Interceptor to the BSA.

He stopped doing that for a while but brought it back ‘by popular demand’. Must say, I watch all his stuff and find it unpretentious, unlike some things you come across on Youtube.

2 Likes

TMF provides content that is right up my street. He tours with his pillion wife, tests the sort of bikes that interest me and is a very pleasant man to talk to.

Stuart Fillingham, however, is a pretentious, whining, self centred pillock. Other than that, he’s ok…

I quite like him apart from the “Hey kids” bit.
His style of review is real world and suits me - he’s not trying to get his knee down or pull wheelies all the time.

Practical and sensible :joy:

1 Like

Heeeeeee’s alriiiiiiiigt :rofl: I’ve been watching his stuff for around 7 years now. I don’t watch everything he does but usually find what I do watch is useful and he doesn’t try and pretend to be something he’s not.

3 Likes