Darts at the Ally Pally

Did anybody else watch the darts?

I’m not a regular fan but have been watching the darts on sky over Christmas. Tonight’s final between MVG and Michael Smith was probably the best I’ve ever seen which included both going for a 9 dart finish in the same leg which is the holy grail of darts. MVG was up first missing the double to win the leg. Up steps MS who hit both trebles and his double which was the only 9 dart finish in the whole competition. He then came from behind to win his first world title and go to number 1 in the world. Great viewing

1 Like

Sky skipped to the darts final immediately after the football ( Arsenal vs Newcastle) which I was well pissed off with. No post match coverage. However I was treated to some amazing darts which did compensate. :slightly_smiling_face:

I mean, WTF is Sky Sports doing showing darts? Never in three lifetimes is darts a sport. Should be on ITV Be with those stupid fuckers from Essex. You’ll be telling me next you like golf…:smile:

I once played darts with Henry Livings in the Woolpack in Dobcross (now a private house) I think the twat beat me.

Er no…I had some paint drying

I bet you were in a right vowel mood when it switched over :rofl:

1 Like

Heathen… you’ll be saying you like to watch synchronised swimming next…