Derbys or Leics August 4th?

I’ve currently got August 4th free, and I’m aiming to keep it that way if at all possible. Therefore, I’m provisionally chucking this out there. Anyone interested in a meetup? Most likely Peaks, Yondermann, Cobbles, or similar. Or possibly have a ride down to Foxton Locks and have a tool up the B664 and out that way. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s a Thursday so no-can-do, unfortunately.

1 Like

Yeah I know, got a bit of weekend work lined up so it’s a case of grab what I can :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m up for the foxton locks bit and a ride as I only live 8 ish miles from there?

OK mate noted. I’ll firm things up nearer the time, but yeah, quite fancy a ride along the Leics TT. Got a job in Market Harborough on Wednesday as a matter of fact. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m up for a meetup. I like riding solo, so not sure about a group ride. But probably could be persuaded on a shortish one to the next cake stop :wink:

Nothing to stop you meeting up for a brew, put a face to a name, and go your own way. Absolutely no problem to me, certainly wouldn’t be offended or anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

Foxton Lock a bit out of range for me Alan, have a great day. :slightly_smiling_face:

A bit out of the way for me too Al. Give us a shout next time you’re out and around Derbyshire.

2 Likes

Blood and sand, it’s off :pensive: had to cancel two calls this week so no choice but to pull them in next week. :confused:

1 Like

Oh well, there’ll be other times.