Europe Down

You may like to know that this year, the opening of Trollstigen after the winter was delayed until June 9th due to avalanche damages. As for the work involved, I found this video interesting.

1 Like

Hi Erling. Welcome to the new world. :slight_smile: I’m supposed to be working at the moment so I’ve only watched the first minute of that video but I’ll take proper look later.

1 Like

Very interesting. It’s unbelievable the amount of snow there was. I was there a couple of years ago and enjoyed my time in Norway.

1 Like

Sadly, we missed Trollstigen due to a Kamaikaze sheep destroying our right side radiator. We lost 2 days and their wasn’t time to make it up without some crazy long days which we didn’t fancy.

This isn’t on your route is it Saul?

Lucky it happened now, he’s 87kg, that would have finished it off. :roll_eyes: :wink:

You’re all not funny! :rofl:

Yup, this wasn’t good. Thankfully nobody was hurt or worse. I passed under it last summer. This bridge crosses(/crossed!) both the Lågen river and the E6 - the main road for connecting the north and south of Norway.

I don’t think much of the E6 is on our route. How scary must it be as it starts to collapse while you’re on it!

I think there might have been a chunk of black hole in that motors roof box