Floorboards for passenger

I’m new and not quite sure the best place in this blog to ask.
I have a 2024 Speedmaster. I want to replace the rear pegs with floorboards or at least something bigger than for a child.
Triumph does not make them and will not help me. Dennis Kirk and the like can only go bike specific. I need to know what adapters will fit my scoop. I can get many aftermarket boards and pegs but have no idea if they will fit the peg slot on my scoot. I’m sure there’s instructions somewhere or I missed the info however I can send photos however I don’t see how to attach them?

Welcome to the forum! That’s an interesting question. I can’t help but I’m sure there’ll be some suggestions from others.

1 Like

Thank you anyway

Ayup, n’ welcome…

We don’t all have access to your specific Trumpet… so a close up of the rear peg hanger might be helpful… maybe a ruler across the width to show size… otherwise, it’s taking a punt. So summat like this universal might help?

3 Likes

Hi and welcome.

1 Like

Hi and welcome…

1 Like

@Gary_Kraun

If the universal one from Motea doesn’t feel right… they are 20mm wide and look about 12mm from bolt centre to end. (thanks for the photos… still difficult to tell the measurements).

There’s also this eBay company who accept returns

1 Like

I’ve purchased a number of adapters and some pegs from Amazon. I’ll get a feel for possibilities and go from there. Refunds are a snap. I always have the option to go to a local customizer. $. I will also get a micrometer Wednesday for exact measurements. I’ll update :+1:

3 Likes