For Sale - Triumph Trident 900

I have a Trident 900 which I have owned for around 10 months but not been able to ride as I am 6’5" and these bikes are not built for anyone tall. It also has a “LOW” seat which does not help.
I have tried a higher seat but the extra 10mm didn’t make a difference.

Anyway, it is a 1992, K reg, under 22k miles. All pretty much standard apart from braided front brake hoses which have a black sleeving so they look like the originals and a handy rack.
I have two keys, Triumph owners handbook and Haynes manual. Original tool kit under the seat. It is currently sat in my garage on a trickle charger on SORN. I will put a new mot on for the new owner. Tyres are good, chain and sprockets about half worn. The previous owner lived in Switzerland and brought it with him when he moved back to UK.
Any questions, please get in touch. The photos will show the actual condition of the bike which is not far off mint, however it is 32 years old.
I am in Chepstow.

Add images

2 Likes

I will add the rest of the images when i’m considered grown up enough. :grinning: (Thanks Admin).

3 Likes

The price is £1995.

2 Likes

I am the third owner. Cheap to insure. Only £72 with no NCB as it’s on my other bike which is a 2017 Tiger Explorer XRT.
The bike goes very well with good handling and brakes. 100 ish BHP which is fast enough for most.

2 Likes

Welcome.
Wow, that looks in amazing condition, good luck with the sale.

2 Likes

Looks amazing just like the one I had.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome…. Bike looks fantastic for its age. Good luck with your sale.

I was at the Chepstow camp in 1968 to 1970. I have fond memories of the area.

1 Like

Thanks, Col. :+1:

Thanks, Steve. :grinning:

Thanks, Wessa. I just need a buyer now. :grimacing:

Beachley barracks is still there, home to 1st battalion, The Rifles. But not for long as it will be closing and up for sale soon. :unamused:

Another military site going to housing or a retail park. Shame really as so much history is lost.

1 Like

I’m more concerned about our military capacity being lost.

Yes, I have to agree, the cuts are a real concern. The world is a dangerous place just now.