Getting away from the parents

The Daughters RTW trip continues, they’ve been to Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, now they’re in Vietnam. They’ve been to Hanoi now hired scooters to do this…

9 Likes

Meanwhile in Laos, a balmy 30 ish, kuang si waterfalls and youngest daughter, not jealous, much :disappointed:

7 Likes

Number 3 Daughter taking part in Laos six day trial :wink:

9 Likes

7 Likes

They’re right on the Chinese border now, second day of the Loop, when they get back to Hanoi They’re heading for the beaches for Christmas. I’ve had some fantastic videos of the bike trip, scenery is nothing short of epic!

8 Likes

Waiting for the Ferry to Halon Bay and Cat bay where King Kong was filmed

4 Likes

Looks like a brilliant trip. I love south east Asia. Did a 15 week trip early 90’s - China, Malaysia and Thailand. Fantastic.

4 Likes

Very nice trip. In the early 90’s with madame we travelled Vietnam from north to south.
And cruise in the Halong Bay to an island with a small mountain lake on.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Stunning :smiley:

2 Likes

Trang An,

Vietnam

7 Likes

Daughter now in Saigon, picking her way through traffic, apologies for the poor picture, it’s a still from a video

8 Likes

Trip around the Viet kong Tunnels outside Saigon

6 Likes

been there. I would never been able to hide in, even 20 years ago :laughing:

1 Like

Her boyfriend couldn’t follow her down that hatch and he’s not a particularly big lad.

1 Like

honestly, on site it’s really impressive. The jungle environment, the color of the water, everything made me think that anyone not born there cannot survive a long time.
Hiding holes are not bigger than 40cmX40cm in the jungle. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I travelled all over Pacific Asia, but with work, it’s just not the same, they’ve taken a year (or two) off after making an absolute fortune on crypto currency.

5 Likes

Heading to waterfalls on Ko Samui

6 Likes