Greater Cambridge Partnership Calls Motorcycles A Noisy Safety Risk

More anti motorcycle crap. :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Anybody of unelected people who use “Partnership” as part of their title should be shot. Twice.

1 Like

More woke shite from I’m guessing people who don’t ride a motorbike or understand the benefits.

2 Likes

Imagine what they think about cars and then dread to think what they say about electric scooters. Next they will ban people.
Reminds me anyone around cambs fancy a meet. Ideally near this partnership thingy

Just a load more shit from people who need a proper job, like sweeping the streets for instance or unblocking sewers.

3 Likes

Bet they’d be shit at that too…

3 Likes

Joking apart, these people are a danger to us, in more ways than just preventing us biking.

To be fair :unamused: the proposed charge would be applied equally to cars, so bikes aren’t being victimised per se. The BMF appears miffed that bikes aren’t exempt, citing congestion busting and lower emissions. That’s a matter of debate, frankly. We have to accept that pretty much nobody loves us, pick up the pieces of our shattered lives, and move on. Away from Cambridge if at all possible :slightly_smiling_face:

I stay out of all towns and cities that implement these green terrorist attacks on us. The avoid list is getting bigger by the day…

1 Like

Exactly correct. I’ve turned down jobs rather than enter the ULEZ zone. Birmingham and possibly Manchester going the same way. It achieves nothing maybe, but l email the relevant authority to tell them why l’m doing this, probably to the detriment of their local businesses. But what does that matter when set against dogma and self righteousness? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

And yet they cry about the demise of the high street shop. At least here my local city is offering free car parking in the run up to christmas… no congestion charges here either, yet.

1 Like

I’m sure Haywards the royal Enfield dealer in cambridge wont be too happy if they fall within the proposed boundary.
To be fair I’m more miffed that it will cost me extra money just to eat at my favourite indian restaurant on the outskirts, I received a survey the other day and they want to charge up until 7pm. When I was at uni a scooter was a godsend I’d be really annoyed as a student if i got hammered further but then are students in cambridge poor?

I will avoid any part of cambridge on my bike in the future once charges come into effect suppose that means the anti people have won.

1 Like