Greetings and salutations

Hello all. I joined a couple of weeks but only just got round to this my first message. Was a Triumph owner but now ride Japanese bikes.

6 Likes

Posting pics of the bikes will be a nice next step then… welcome! :+1:

1 Like

Hi Sue. Welcome to the forum! What Triumph did you have and what tempted you to the dark side?

Hiya sue! Welcome in!

Thank you. My first Triumph was a Street Triple, and my last was a Speedmaster.
I’m playing truant from the other place. Riding a Honda now (sorry)

2 Likes

We’re very understanding here. The important thing is you’ve recogised the problem. Think of us as the Honda owner’s support group. :wink:

There’s a place for non-Triumphs here as well.

3 Likes

Welcome @SueDenim … hondas are worthy bikes too :wink:

Hi and welcome!

My bloody SS50 wasn’t.

1 Like

Only owned 1 Honda, got burned in a gang fight, you have been warned! :wink: welcome Sue.

1 Like

I thought you met the nicest people on a Honda :grimacing:.

1 Like

I certainly was/am a nice person, it was the 70s, we all had gang fighting back then…probably :joy: it did put me off Hondas for life-ive never owned one since.

1 Like

I had one Honda, an SLR650, worst thing I have ever ridden. Sold it and never had a bike for 17 years. Therapy is helping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

They had to stop saying that when it became apparent that the nicest people were riding Triumps… :grin:

2 Likes

I used to only ride Honda’s, loved them…
CB125t, CB250rs, CB400/4, XBR500…

Now I only seem to ride 900’s
Suzuki RF900R
Triumph Legend 900tt
Yamaha TDM900

I suppose I should get a Fireblade to meld the two together? :thinking:

3 Likes

Or an RD500 and RD400

1 Like

Sounds like a job for Milly…

1 Like

Hi Sue :sunglasses:

Thanks for the messages folks. My first Honda was an SL125 back in 1975 also had a couple of C90s used for commuting to work. Mostly had Suzuki’s though

3 Likes