Happy new year one and all!

A bit late to this forum, but I feel at home already! I wish you all a happy, but more imporantly a healthy new year. Let’s all have a great biking year, with good trips short or long.

11 Likes

And to you @Vulpes :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks Wim, a happy new year to yourself and everyone else on here. A really top job from Saul, but everyone has contributed to an excellent atmosphere and experience on this forum. Cheers all, I now have an evening with three members of my wife’s family. It’s going to be like herding cats!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you Wim. Happy New Year to you all.
I have an appointment with my neighbours at midnight as they will all be out banging their pots and pans with wooden spoons.
No idea where Bristol gets that from (I wondered what the fuck was going on when I first moved here) but it’s the only time I actually speak to anyone in the street. It’s my little catch up on who’s ill, died, divorced or moved in.
Looking forward to it.
Have a nice one Chaps and Chapesses :metal:

5 Likes

Cheers Alan, good luck herding… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks @Vulpes. Happy New Year and to all on the forum. Great effort Saul for lunching in 2022. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hear hear! Happy new year to every one of you lovely people :heart:

4 Likes

Cheers mate. I really enjoy following your build. Happy pot’n’pan bashing!

3 Likes

Cheers Steve. I had a great time touring with you in Spain this year.

3 Likes

Yep an awesome trip, good company and riding :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Blywdden Newydd Dda all, it’s been a roller coaster this year, thanks for keeping me sane-ish during 3 months off the bike during the best biking weather in years, special thanks to Saul for providing this platform for us to blether, whine, laugh and set the world straight. Head up chest out 2023 look out, take care all x

3 Likes

Gelukkig en gezond nieuwjaar! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No idea what that means but I agree :joy:

Bledhen nowydh da!
Happy new year to one and all. :sparkler: :fireworks:

4 Likes

Happy new year everyone, roll on the better weather and may you all be blessed with good health to be able to enjoy it.

6 Likes

Happy new year folks

5 Likes

Happy New Year.
I have enjoyed the Forum, a great bunch of like minded people.
Not sure if that’s good or bad …but oh well… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I am fashionably late to this thread…Happy New Year to you all. May 2023 be a good one!

3 Likes

Yes, Happy New Year to you all. All the very best for many many safe and sun soaked miles, for the year to come.

5 Likes

Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year, with a bit of Prosperity thrown in for good measure.

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :rofl: :laughing: :laughing: :smile: :upside_down_face: :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes