Hello from TheBigLad

Hi Guys and Gals, Dave - the biglad here. Used to be on a previous Triumph forum and know a a few of the members on here.

Been living in France for over 20 yrs now and over that period have had a number of Triumphs. Just sold my latest bike, a Duke ST3 and just trying to work out what to get next ???

Cheers
Dave

3 Likes

Welcome in Dave, its good to have you. Please tell me youve thrown away those tracky bottoms riding rags and piss pot lid?? I remember you turning up on the GMU once with them… hehehehehe Eric

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Dave!

2 Likes

Hi Eric, I think you’re probably referring to my “Comfort riding apparel” reinforced with a carbon fibre and kevlar weave ???

Cheers and thanks

Dave

Yep!! That was a sight for sore eyes that made me laugh

Hi TheBigLad; still around Chateauroux if I remind correctly?
Good to see you there

Hubert

2 Likes

Bonjour Hubert, oui je reste à coté de Châteauroux, direction La Châtre.

Hi Hubert, yes I live close to Châteauroux, direction La Châtre.

Cheers

Dave

1 Like

Hi there big 'un!

1 Like

Hi Dave, long time no speak, how you doing ?

1 Like

Sort of already done it, but welcome mate. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi mate, as you day, long time speak.

Thinking about you and the forum brings back excellent memories of our trip to the Pyrenees. Swooping along French and Spanish road in beautiful weather and gorgeous nosh.

Cheers

Dave.

1 Like

Bonjour the big lad. Welcome in.

1 Like

Welcome Dave :grinning:

1 Like

Hi and Welcome Dave….

1 Like

Hi Dave, sorry I need extra characters before it will let me post :sunglasses:

Greetings from Lincolnshire.

1 Like

I seem to remember something about a skip, a motorcycle seat and Dave but I can’t remember whether he was taking one out or throwing one in or maybe looking for something to replace those tracky bottoms rather than buy some…

Welcome in Dave, does your bog have a door on it yet :scream:

1 Like

Hello mate, great to hear from you.

The seat fiasco was me chucking the “special comfort” seat away because it was absolute torture, replacing it with a std. one.

The lack of bog door was when we lived deep in the country - now in the town so bog door mandatory, sadly.

Dave

1 Like