Hello to All

Hi, Just wanted to say ‘‘Hello’’ to all of you here. I’m newbie in this forum.

I’ll put a picture of my bike (which is waiting for the next riding season).

5 Likes

Hi and welcome in!!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Hi and welcome, enjoy the forum…

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum :grinning:

2 Likes

Good to have you along. Looking forward to hearing about your expeditions.

2 Likes

Welcome, Bienvenue.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome aboard. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome.

The snow is melting away (little by little) but we still have enough of it here. Oh, it is hard to wait for the last weeks/months (until mid-May). Luckily the bike is already ready (motor oil changed, oil filter changed, new sealing ring for oil drain plug plus rear brake pads changed) … and during the winter I also changed the tank plus front peak of bike. My bike was originally black and I just did not like the color. Matt green was more like my taste. Removing the fuel pump and fuel lever sender from old tank and installing those to the green tank was a bit tricky (at least for newbie like me). Also the old oil filter was so tight that I needed to ask help from my dad. But I did all the rest (except that oil filter) by myself. No bad for pharmacist? :blush:
Ok, I come from the farm and I rode the tractor at the age of 9 …

New parts for tank project:
Spare parts – kopio

Original tank removed:

There are ‘‘some’’ mods on my bike (and I have added ‘‘a few things’’) just to make it fit to me better and full filling my needs … lets just say here that I for example have this for easy connection of electric stuff:

3 Likes

I recently fitted a thunderbox to my Tiger, as I not wanted to cut into the OEM loom for warranty purposes. Great bit of kit!

4 Likes

Thanks for the Thunderbox heads up both, now ordered!

3 Likes

Yes, it is very easy to connect anything to your bike :upside_down_face:.

The only negative thing I have noticed with this system is that it will use a little energy (a green light is blinking) even as your bike is stopped and the engine and electricity have been turned off. So if you do not ride your bike for long period, the Thunderbox might empty the battery of your bike. At least so in theoretically.

2 Likes

The device has arrived and is now working on my 900. A great bit of kit which sits nicely in the tool bag tray. I have my Tom Tom running from it and have 3 more pairs of terminals for further connections. I had intended to connect to the under seat USB, but this only supplies 5v.

3 Likes

Arctic_fox
Hello and great work on the bike. Wish you lots of luck. Joe

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.