Ireland May 2024

Morning all, well the day has come for the start of our Ireland tour. Paul and I will be setting off from Cheshire shortly, getting the ferry tomorrow and meeting Andy and then Mark on Thursday.

Updates to follow….

10 Likes

Enjoy. :+1: :+1:
Safe travels.

4 Likes

Have a good one boys.

4 Likes

Have fun gentlemen :grinning:

3 Likes

Have a dry, safe and scenic ride guys, very jealous!

4 Likes

Have fun!!!

2 Likes

Well the ride was mainly dry, only a little shower in the lakes. Who would have guessed that :grinning: rest of the ride to Stranraer was glorious sunshine.

Had a couple of pints, got changed and went for some food.

View across from or digs.

8 Likes

Looking great guys! :+1:

2 Likes

Met Paul today, as a substitute for @Vulpes he’s a nice chap :rofl: sorry Wim, your time will come. Currently stuffed with food and alcohol. Pleasant day. Tomorrow will be a good one!

Good times, get well soon Wim :heart:

7 Likes

Cheers Andy. Still p’d off, but plenty opportunity for future trips… :smiley: glad you lot had a good day!

3 Likes

Have a great ride guys, I’ve just persuaded the other half to join me on a week in Ireland in June!

4 Likes

And then there was 4! Brilliant day today, west coast of Donegal and now in Sligo. Amazing roads and never ending s-bends. Only a little shower over the mountains.

Tonights digs

7 Likes

Looks like a load of shite. Glad I’m not there. :joy::joy: way to go boys! :+1:

7 Likes

Still much work to do… tomorrow may not be an early start :rofl::rofl::rofl: fecken exelent :grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Easy there Andy, the night is young😃

3 Likes

You better believe it :smiley:

1 Like

That’s the only thing that is :grinning:

7 Likes

10 Likes

If Steve says anything about last night don’t believe him, its a lie :rofl:

7 Likes

I will reveal nothing​:joy::joy:

4 Likes