Joe from the triumph forum

Just saying hello again peeps. And the purpose of my visit is to see how this new forum is compared to the old spam ridden triumph forum. However i am away to the Moors tomorrow for a week so will catch up on my return.
Joe.

8 Likes

Ride safe Joe. Enjoy.

1 Like

Good to see you here, Joe. Have a safe trip.
Alfie

1 Like

Have a great time and be safe!

1 Like

Hi Joe - great to see you here.

1 Like

Hi Joe. Welcome along. It’s early days so probably just ‘different’ here at the moment but there are certain features that are better already (for example, adding photos is easier and the size limit is double what’s allowed on TTF), and I’ll be doing more to it from next week when I get back from the States.
It’s mostly TTF folks here for now so I’ll write up some sort of FAQ to illustrate the differences.
Unless Rob pulls his finger out this will be the better platform. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

He-ey Joe … where ya goin’ with that … OH, wait - you already said … you’re going to the moors.! Perhaps ‘way down south’?

Well, have a good time, stay safe, enjoy and we’ll catch ya when ya get back. :wink:

1 Like

Have a good trip Joe. Ride safe.

1 Like

How was your trip Joe. It would be interesting to hear about it.

2 Likes

Only just seen this @Joe welcome in. How did your trip go ?

2 Likes

Hello again peeps. Been back now for a while but work family and laziness just got it the way. I had a fantastic time on the Moors and it was sunny every day of the week. Rained a couple of times but at night when i was bac from my riding.

7 Likes

Brilliant, it always makes the trip when the weather is good.

2 Likes

Wessa
Sure does and i really had a good time. People were very nice so it was even better.
joe.

3 Likes

Glad you had a good trip!

1 Like