Just joined up to see what all the fuss is about

As above, I participate in a couple of Triumph related forums and found a link to this site last night.

I’m Craig form Whitchurch Shropshire and have a 2021 Speedmaster (main bike for riding, customising and generally spending as much money as I can on) and a 1978 T140E which I imported from the USA and have done some light re-commissioning work on over the last year or two.

I’ve tried to upload a photo of each below.

Hoping to learn a few things here, perhaps ask for help when needed (quite often) and generally read about other people’s struggles and adventures.

11 Likes

And the T140E…

12 Likes

Craig Hew
Two verry nice bikes. That T140 looks very original.
Joe

1 Like

Welcome Craig, you’ll find plenty of kindred spirits here for Triumphs both Meriden and Hinckley.
A friendly bunch with the occasional piss take thrown in.
Enjoy. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome, re T140e, @Iron is your man.

1 Like

Hi and welcome in. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome!
It’s great here.
Nice bikes…!
Have fun.

Welcome, bienvenue !
Nice bikes.

The T140 isn’t too bad. Replaced a few things, bushes, tyres, air filters, fitted paper "Charlies"oil filter etc etc.

Running fine although tends to foul the right hand side plug for some reason…

2 Likes

Lovely looking bikes… welcome in

1 Like

Hi and welcome, nice bikes!

1 Like

Hi Craig and welcome :grinning:

1 Like

Great looking pair of bikes - welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum :sunglasses:

1 Like

Greetings from Lincolnshire.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Speedmaster rider. I’m getting deja vu here :slight_smile: (Saw you on another forum a week or so ago, this one is the one I frequent most regularly).

1 Like

Thanks, yes saw a link so thought id try it out…:+1:

1 Like

Hi Craig! Great post and bike of course!
Welcome in!

2 Likes

The cheque’s in the post.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Craig. It’s great to have to along. You’re definitely in the right place if you’re looking for struggles, adventures and advice. We have all three in excellent quatities.

2 Likes