Knox Dual Pro 3 - in 1 Jacket

After being really, really impressed with my Knox armoured shirt which is so comfortable and versatile, I bit the bullet and purchased this https://www.planet-knox.com/product/womens-dual-pro-3-in-1-jacket-black/ after experimenting last weekend with layers over the armour in the cold and wet. It arrived today (after a quick exchange from Sportsbikeshop as the first size I ordered was far too big for me) and first impressions are really favourable. I haven’t yet tried it on the bike as it’s been weather more suited to the Ark but I am filled with hope!

What I will say for anyone considering purchasing is that the sizing is pretty generous for women’s bike kit which is usually on the smaller size. I am a fairly standard UK size 10 for jackets and ordered the medium at first as I tend to size up in bike jackets but it was absolutely massive so exchanged for the small which is still very roomy - plenty of room for even more layers if needed (I feel the cold ! :grimacing:).

I’ll update once I have used it in anger :+1:.

11 Likes

Knox is nice kit, good quality too. The 3-in-1 jacket looks like good value for so many uses. :+1:

I have a Knox armoured shirt and gloves. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

First wear of my jacket today - first impressions are great. The jacket was really comfortable, very warm and totally windproof. It was about 9c when I went out, so getting on for the cooler end of the spectrum and I did manage a pretty brisk pace on one section of road and stayed warm, no areas where cold air crept in which was excellent. It has some nice touches, like the elasticated cuffs that will easily go over gloves and stay in place (even has a thumb loop to keep them pulled down if you want to use it). I have no idea how it performs in the rain yet, but so far, so good.

5 Likes