KTM to buy MV Agusta

Could this mean a return to top level racing for the iconic MV name?


Are MV in trouble?

Hopefully, mv will now be part of the ktm network and then sales should take off.
Gorgeous machines.


Not that I’m aware of. At the moment it’s 49% owned by a Russian private holding group. I don’t know any details of the suppoed deal with KTM. Giovanni Castiglioni owns the other 51%.

1 Like

Sounds like a positive acquisition, rather than a Chinese conglomerate mining the history for coin.

1 Like

Interesting! Whatever you think of the looks, KTM are making some of the best bikes around currently IMO.

1 Like
1 Like