Most Owned Triumph

What’s been the most popular Triumph across the forum members? Pick all the ones you’ve owned over the years, not just what you have now, and let’s see.

• Bonneville
  • Speed Triple
  • Tiger
  • Street Triple
  • Thruxton
  • Speed Twin
  • Trident
  • Scrambler
  • Rocket
  • Trophy
  • Sprint
  • Thunderbird
  • Daytona
  • TT
  • Other (which one?)
0 voters

A complete list of every variant would be a massive so it’s just the base models here. Speedmasters are a type of Bonneville, for example.

Just modern ones? What about Meriden Triumphs?

Any. Did I miss a particular model?

For example, back in the day I had a T150 Trident, which is a completely different beast from a modern one. And I had a new 2004 790cc Bonneville, which was very different from my current 900cc Street Twin. And is a Street Twin classed as a Bonneville, which is engraved on the handlebar clamp, or as a Speed Twin, which is its latest name? And what if someone once had a Twenty One or a Tiger Cub?

1 Like

Street Cup?

It certainly gets difficult because of triumph reusing the same names for completely different models, but I’ve done my best! Also the original Hinckley Sprint was initially called the trident sprint, but part way through they dropped the trident part and mine was just a sprint sport, so I ticked sprint not trident.

All good points. Perhaps we can sort out the top 3 later and see if it breaks down, but I suspect we don’t have the numbers for that.

Anyway, it’s just for fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah, I did forget that one, sorry.

1 Like

Giving this a little bump. Is the Sprint really the most owned Triumph?

And the Sprint covers quite a few models (should the poll include how many of each we’ve had?).
I’ve had the early '94 900 Sprint, then '99 Sprint ST955i, then '08 Sprint ST1050.
Defected to Ducati for a couple of years so missed the GT. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There’s a load of Tigers, too. And Bonnevilles all over the place. Safe to say this poll is interesting but not necessarily statistically significant. :smile:

Not ever had one but I would have said the tiger variations were the most popular along side the triples like the speed and street.

That’s what I’m expecting, too. But so far…

Bonneville on top!

Noticed you added speedmaster to bonneville and not thruxton?

It’s an imperfect world, Eric. :grin: