New Colours & New Names For Triumph’s Modern Classics Range

3 Likes

That tangerine and blue is the nuts, one from the trumpet back catalogue.

2 Likes

I love the look of the thruxton :grinning:

Some nice colours there, about time! I like that thruxton :heart_eyes: can’t believe it was only offered in matt this last 2 or 3 years :rage: look how much better it is with a proper pain job! And the blue and white T100 aint at all bad either!

1 Like

I like that too! I’m just slighty put off by it closely resembling the classic gulf colours. It they weren’t already done to death I’d be much more liking it.

1 Like

Agreed to a point but these were also Triumph original colours too on a 60s 500 possibly.

1 Like

It suits the blacked out rims and engine cases… very nice!

The famous “Tangerine Dream” colour scheme was first used on the original T120 Bonneville

Beautiful, beautiful motorcycle with a purity of design that was truly stunning in its day. I do like that the modern Triumph Bonnie often seems able to replicate the ethos without being too much of a pastiche.

2 Likes

Seems they’ve dropped the blue/white from the current T100 range. That was my favourite! But the more I look at this, the more I like it… The urge is quite strong here :thinking:

2 Likes

£9,750 in stock at Total Triumph in Taunton :+1: if i damage the paintwork on mine I’ll go for these colours, i reckon It’ll look even better on my air-cooled T100.

1 Like

I still prefer the blue and white, personally.

1 Like