New Motorbike Show on ITV 4

In the sage words of music’s wisest…

White lines; don’t do it…
Melle Mel

I’ve enjoyed the series so far but thought wtf did you think you were doing including that in your show.

2 Likes

Give the guy a break! He was absolutely flying along that road, maybe he never had time to react. Things happen quickly at the immense speed of 46mph​:wink::wink::joy:

Fuck it, we all overtake on double whites from time to time, just not with our knees stuck out whilst waffling on.

Thing is he could have edited that. My mate has a bad habit of doing that whilst I avoid. A camera in a vehicle behind could spot that but it wouldn’t spot going fast instead as easy so I don’t mind doing the ‘speed’ bit.

1 Like

Evidence to convict should they so want to, similarly with the two times he took his hands off the bars (obviously the latest trick he’s learnt :rofl:). Nothing like handing it to them on a plate :rofl:

Just been watching an older Charlie Borman video called ‘By Any Means’ and he’s driving a double decker bus for the first time with passengers on and on British roads so it seems he’s not at all qualified!! Another cock up caught on tv!!

1 Like

We noticed that straight away too. I am not claiming saint - like behaviour on the roads at all times :grimacing:, but if I were going to record a ride and broadcast it to the nation it would be by the book at that particular time…

6 Likes

I recollect Clarkson being called out for crossing double white lines on an old episode of Top Gear, by is co-presenters if I remember correctly.

1 Like