New Scrambler 400x

Nice to be here. Thanks for having me.

My 400x will be arriving in 10 days. My first Triumph and my first motorcycle. The excitement level is unbearable.

6 Likes

Welcome, Bienvenue!
It will be I think the first 400 in there. We are all impatient to hear about that bike.
The Scrambler is also the one I’d choose.

2 Likes

Congratulations! It will make a great first bike.

I’m hoping to borrow a 400X when my Tiger is in for a service in a couple of weeks, I think it’s a really interesting bike.

It will be good to get your first impressions when you have it :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :sunglasses:
We’ll all be interested in the new bike

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum , it’s good here…!
Enjoy your bike !

1 Like

Welcome in - they do look like a lovely bike. The excitement of it being the first motorcycle you have had is something that is hard to beat too; I almost combusted when I passed my tests and could ride my Striple for the first time :rofl:. What colour have you gone for?

1 Like

Thank you. It’s been a journey just to get to this point. Jumping between the XSR700, Hornet, 8s. But finally i thought it best to go for a more beginner friendly machine on which to hone my skills. I think the Speed would have suited my riding style more, but it was a little cramped. Luckily, i love the Scramblers looks, even though i doubt I’ll be doing much off-road. I went for the green but the black looks good,too.
I’m a big fan of the Street Triple. Maybe in a few years…

3 Likes