Newbie To The Forum

Welcome and don’t hesitate to list the issues you’ve experienced with the Thruxton, it may prove useful to anyone considering buying one, not everyone has been a member on the other site and I haven’t looked since i joined here 10 months ago. :+1:

1 Like

Nice to have you aboard @Timboo

Welcome to the forum, Timboo. This place was started priimarily for the reasons you mentioned about TTF. Glad to have you along. If you’ve got any questions, suggestions or need any help, just let us know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome in… loved my thruxton r, wish I still had it!

Welcome in - a great place to be! Enjoy.

1 Like

Greetings Timboo, from Lincolnshire.

Hi and welcome @Timboo . As a Thruxton R owner I endorse your love of the Thruxton. As you say it attracts loads of attention where ever you go.

Welcome @Timboo :+1:

Welcome to the “other” forum :sunglasses:

Welcome in timboo, look at this forum as a nice smooth port coming from a cheap budget plentiful red wine :rofl::rofl::rofl: (that’s the TTF!)

2 Likes

Cheers all. I’m hoping for a more positive next 12 months of ownership and getting to some meets. I’m in cambs in case there are others anywhere in the vicinity

2 Likes

Have a look at the help on Local Groups when you’ve settled in.

1 Like

Welcome in Timboo

1 Like

Welcome mate, I find this forum much more pleasant to use, hope you find the same :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome in @Timboo You are among friends :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome, Bienvenue.

Hi bud, welcome in :sunglasses:

Hi.
It’s cool here…!
Enjoy .

Welcome in tim! Ive been reading the woes you have had and you have a lot of patience!

1 Like

Welcome, Timboo. This is a good forum, just a pity about the members… :grinning: