Newbie To The Forum

New to this forum previous TTF, it looks a great site

8 Likes

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Great to have you along. If you have any questions or suggestions just let me know.

Welcome Rocker😀

Welcome!
on TTF there was Iceman and also Rocker.
Don’t know which one you are but anyway, bienvenue :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi mate, welcome in :sunglasses:

Thank’s it looks a great forum

1 Like

Hi and welcome in!!

1 Like

Welcome in and good to see you.

1 Like

eh up, is that Johnny Rocker ?

1 Like

Welcome over :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to this forum :sunglasses:

1 Like

Greetings from Lincolnshire

1 Like

Welcome in

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank’s to everyone for the warm welcome, I’m looking forward to reading the posts

4 Likes

Welcome in , it’s great here .

1 Like

Its a much better experience for posting and browsing pictures here. Might take a bit of getting used to the different format… no pages… I still scroll up sometimes for the new posts button :smile: but all you have to do is hit the triumph logo at the top

2 Likes

Thanks for that. That’s something else I’ve learned today. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

And another welcome in Rocker!!

1 Like

Hi

I am an active member on thetriumphforum
I recently heard mention of this forum so thought I’d join.

So why did I join?

Put simply I like the other forum however I begrudge paying an annual fee where there is an apparent inactivity of the admin on there to the detriment of its subscribers.

Anyway moving onto motorbikes

I currently own a Triumph Thruxton R, I’ve owned it for just over what has been a turbulent year in terms of its reliability. I wont bore people with the details as its documented on the other forum.
Putting that to one side it’s still my favourite motorbike to date by a long stretch. I can’t find another motorcycle other than the RS that I would even consider from a looks and fun perspective. Also the Thruxton is the only bike, which I have ever owned which draws attention wherever I go, whilst I didnt buy it for that reason its an added bonus :smiley:

I look forward to posting some more on here.

Cheers

Tim

15 Likes