Norman Hyde / Moto Legends

Just wanted to send a big thankyou to the staff of Moto Legends / Norman Hyde. They have been so helpful to me as i just purchased their Toga silencers and downpipes. I phoned to say it was to replace a two into on and what clamps would i need. Two days later door bell rings and there was a courier with brand new clamps no charge. And several calls later the are still helping me through the fitting process and say it’s no problem. I had forgot people were like this now my faith has been restored. Only thing they didn’t pop down and fit them for me. If i have put this in the wrong place can some kind person move it for me please.
Joe

9 Likes

That’s good to hear Joe, and it deserves public praise! Should be more firms like that :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Yep, Norman’s yer man. He worked on nearly every Triumph model from the 60s onwards T120, T140, T150, T160 and the T180.
By the way, his clutch plates are the business. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iron.
That’s quite true. Like i said i though that kind of dealer service had gone. Sorry side of my story is my ex has gone. I just decided that i didn’t want a classic for now. When i retire i am going all out to find a mrk3 Commando or the 2a which had the better engine so they say. But till then i will just have to follow you and the rebuilds.
Joe

3 Likes

Dawsy.
You are right and they should be recognised for their extra efforts which i did not expect. They are a dying breed and i feel if we don’t tell them how pleased with their service then we will lose that extra effort.
Joe

1 Like

Great to hear the good service Joe.

1 Like