Photos of our Street Triples

Here are some pics of my 2015 675 R taken in 2018. I think I px’d it for my Z900RS in 2020. It was a lovely bike to ride, I do miss it. The induction howl was sweet music to my ears.

5 Likes

I love the white with red colour scheme; one of my favourites!

2 Likes

I had the same model, was black though. That induction noise off that particular bike is in the top 2 of my all time favourites. Glorious, the 765’s are still up there for induction noise but that 675 was just eargasm material!

4 Likes

I agree, when you wound back the throttle, the noise was better than the speed.

1 Like

Heads up, total Triumph, Taunton have arrow cans on offer for street triples 2017 onwards at £250 instead of £650.

3 Likes

That’s a cracking bargain. If only I had a street triple hmmm :slightly_smiling_face:

Go and buy one, think of the money you’d save :+1:

Picture of my Street Triple RS

7 Likes

June last year I was eating my lunch in the shade of that big rock on the right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is a short video riding the Southern 100 course Isle Of Man, the video is great quality, however once uploaded to You Tube it is not the greatest quality, not sure why this should be, however for those that have not watched the races it gives some idea of the course, it is a mass start and is run in all weathers, the course also hosts the pre–TT Classic races and post TT races.

8 Likes

Ridden those roads myself. Itching to get back after seeing your video. I have family living in Douglas so i will be over several times next year both on the bike and in the car with my good wife.
There’s lot’s of good riding and good eating and drinking on the IOM.

6 Likes

I’m kind of lucky living in NI, get to ride loads of courses. I particularly like the Tandragee, Armoy and the Ulster which is on my doorstep! If you go during the weeks before and after the races it feels quite special as all the bales, signs etc are in place.

7 Likes

Hi Andy, like you I love the place, I have just booked for the S100 and MGP, I will be at the TT but only for a single day trip, it’s the bike friendliest place I know.

2 Likes