Photos of our Street Triples

I thought it might be nice for the Street Triple owners to post some photos of our pride and joys (showing my over enthusiasm again, must learn to play it cool :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

This is mine - not the best photo but I’ll be sure to get some more!! It’s a 2021 765R LRH (low ride height - no explanation needed as to why I chose that :laughing:). I have changed the stock mirrors to bar - end, stock exhaust to a Scorpion (sounds beeaaautiful!!), added a Powerbronze screen and added a seat cowl which I have on there when not commuting and needing to use my tail pack, when my rear seat is refitted. (Plus tail tidy, belly pan, radiator guard - but I think that’s pretty much compulsory :laughing:).

8 Likes

Oooohhh any excuse to post pictures of Triumphs bestest machine :grin::grin::grin:
This is my 3rd time owning one… it’s so good I keep coming back! Keeping it fairly stock, heated grips, sat-nav, radiator guard and pillion grab handles. They will only be fitted for touring, as a luggage tie down point.

Managed to put 2200 miles on it in its first 2.5 weeks from new :rofl:

7 Likes

Here’s my “winter” bike, tight arse Yorkshireman will only tax one at a time :crazy_face:

Bit of an interesting history, I’ve known it for 9 years but only owned it for 2. It was my mates bike until he wrote it off in 2020 chasing me on my other str.
I bought the salvage and rebuilt it, still need a right side seat pod, cover, thingy if anyone has one?

4 Likes

Haven’t added a pic on here yet.
Here’s my current Street pictured last week.

5 Likes

That was easy and looks good as well :slight_smile:
This is from when I had 2, one for road and one was going to be the track bike only until a change of plan meant I swapped it for a ZX10-R.
Ironically the road one is the one I now use on the track and have most fun on.

6 Likes

And this was my first Street Triple…

5 Likes

Snap… here was my first, a 2013 R

And my second one at Father Teds house

6 Likes

That house looks “far away” :wink:

1 Like

Had a nice ride this morning, headed for the north Antrim coast. Some great roads just getting there bit as I got closer to the coast I was seeing the odd police car. Only ended up doing a small 10 mile section of the coast because I just wasn’t enjoying myself even though the roads were empty. The sight of those police cars was in the back of my mind so I wasn’t happy about enjoying the lovely twisty coast road for fear of one sitting round the next corner. Ended up having great fun on the lesser known roads in and around the beautiful glens instead :grinning:

I think we need a ‘what you been doing with your triumph’ type thread

4 Likes

There’s a ‘rideouts’ category. You can post these sort of jaunts in there if you want.

4 Likes

His and hers. Mine’s Red. :grinning:

7 Likes

I agree.

EDIT: Actually, not sure I don’t think I do. Things can get lost in a long rambling catch-all thread and there’s no opportunity for the more interesting or liked things to end up as a ‘featured’ thread.

As @Octoberon pointed out, day trips have a home in the ‘Rideots’ category. I just made a suggestion that we need a home for things like maintenance, fixing and minor customisation.

3 Likes

Hi Eldon

I’ve tried to send a personal message regarding stuff for sale on another forum but I’m not sure if it sent or not. The stuff - including side panels - is here :-1:

A

Ah these were the days! Still not over selling it.
We had a motorcycle show on a few weeks ago with a good turnout. Spent more of my day looking for this in the car park than I did inside looking at the new bikes.

3 Likes

I took this picture of my 2008 Street Triple in 2013 while it was out the back at the dealer’s waiting to be prepped for the showroom. I put my deposit down there and then, and it’s still still in my garage today.

3 Likes

Purely in context to the above!

Thanks @AdieP I’ve purchased those side panels and they’ll be on their way shortly :grinning:

@Eldon.

Great - that worked out very well for us both. Sharing the LURVE?

Cheers,

Adie

7 Likes

And here’s my summer bike

5 Likes