Protection. Not a dirty word

Hi guys! Well, tried and unfortunately tested engine guards on the speed rs.
Worth every penny imho and although not exactly a iom 180mph spill (dropped at a petrol station), it works. You can see the scratches on the r&g thing. Saved the case imho.

The 2 previous pics are 3d printed and came from Germany. Fit is perfect.

2 Likes

I’ve got a couple of those R&G protectors on my old Street Triple. They probably helped when it got dropped at a standstill last year. Crankcases are certainly more expensive.

Were there many people pointing an laughing at the petrol station? :wink:

5 posts were split to a new topic: The Muppet Show

Ordered some R &G sliders last night :smiley:
Stale door and horse come to mind…

1 Like

Stale doors taste horrible.

3 Likes

Is that why he gives them to the horse? :thinking:

3 Likes

Jeez, talk about kick a man when he’s down! STABLE, alright, I meant STABLE. I am a bit emotional so not my fault I missed a letter! :sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:joy: :horse:

1 Like

Careful, @Dawsy is starting to get a bit unhinged about his spelling mistake. Not sure he can handle it. For all we know he was framed.

2 Likes

Just had a message saying I only have a few likes left today. Didn’t realise they were rationed. Will have to be nastier from now on :wink:

3 Likes

This forum software (Discourse) is designed to have a self-managing community, so the more people are engaged and contrinuting the more they can do. There are 5 ‘trust levels’. The first 50 people who signed up automativally got level 1 (including you), everyone new after that starts at level 0. Level 2 give you 1.5x the number of likes (and other things) you can issue per day. I can change the quotas if they need tweaking for our particualr community. There’s a bit of suck-it-and-see to this malarkey. :grin:

There’s more information on the Discourse site. You should have received a link to it when you signed up. I intend to customise the ‘welcome pack’ for our forum so new users have a quick start guide and aren’t overwhelmed with information when all they want to do is find their way around and start posting replies and new topics.

2 Likes

Cheers for that. The link was obviously read as closely as terms and conditions pages :joy:

2 Likes

Exactly. That’s why I want to provide a quick start guide with just the essentials. :grin:

@Dawsy ……:rofl: :+1:

2 Likes