Restored Triumphs for sale at the National Motorcycle Museum

Some more eye candy, or something to spend your savngs on, depending on your preference. Click the pictures to see the full ads.

2006 Triumph T160 Hyde Harrier

1977 Triumph “Slippery Sam” Replica

1964 Triumph Bonneville T120R

1981 Triumph Thunderbird TR65

1937 Triumph Tiger 90 500cc

1969 Triumph Flat Track Special 650cc

7 Likes

Love the Flat Track Special and the Hyde Harrier!

4 Likes

Hyde Harrier please. And can you deliver it?

1 Like

The flat tracker (wire wheels please)… or the Tiger 90 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I fancy that Tiger 90 myself… class!

2 Likes

Only a mother could love the TR65

2 Likes

Blimey all sold.
I’ll have a couple of the tracker style for sale in a couple of weeks (wire wheels too) - and they’ll be a lot cheaper than that one. But for that price they’ll be ready tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Flat track and thunderbird were for sale in 2021 when I visited. Not sure how up to date their site is.

You have an excellent memory! Perhaps they didn’t sell first time around. I need to call them about my membership on Monday so I’ll ask while I’m on the dog and bone.

1 Like

Tiger 90 is beautiful.

1 Like

Thanks The flat track was conveniently placed right next to where the dining tables were giving you plenty of time to weigh up your options :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks like a knife fight around the back for the tiger 90, slippery sam for me please.

2 Likes

The Flat Track Special would make me happy

1 Like

Tiger 90 I think. I’m at the back of the line though… :grimacing:

1 Like

All these have been previously sold, apart from a current BSA Gold Star Trials, I missed out by a few days for the Norman Hyde Harrier, it only had push miles on it. John Cooper (mooney eyes) remember him, he even beat Agostini in one race, John sold a restored BSA via the NMM. The slippery sam replica was one of Les Williams limited run of machines, Les and Norman worked in the experimental department at Triumph under Doug Hele, now that story is for another time. Ride safe all from an ageing Rocker.

4 Likes

What a shame, it is beautiful.

2 Likes