S’not my bike... but I like!

Ok, this belongs to a guy I was working with today. Note the rear brake thumb lever on the left hand… due to an accident, he can’t use his right leg much, other than whang it over the bike. Just good to know he is back out riding again!

7 Likes

Now that I very much like the look of!!

These two turned up today by my house, two couples from the Wirral on their way home after the brecon TOC meeting.

5 Likes

Saw this for sale in Bury port boat yard, excellent condition looked like the base gasket needed change, smashing!

4 Likes

I have one one those (I think) laying in the shed. It was a police bike. Its got a massive screen and those leg shields but its sadly in a very bad state, probably too far gone to fix up.

3 Likes

Almost nothing is too far gone these days, and they’re definitely not making any more :confused:

1 Like

So, did you buy it, Pat? If not - why not? And how much? (If the wife asks, I’m asking for a friend …) :wink:

Strangely enough, im looking for a bike to share with the wife, me to use for work and the wife for spins out on days off, but its right foot shift which is perfect for me as i prefer it, but not so good for Mrs W. But tempted…

1 Like

Spotted by Mrs W in Stockholm today, original 790 isn’t it?

She was also impressed with the MC only parking, no cars allowed in that area at all so no dodgy knock overs whilst reversing. She was less impressed with the cycle only roads, says they’re almost impossible to cross without running, no crossings and the feckers won’t give way, it’s obviously an international disease.

3 Likes

Spotted in Llandovrey, we always took the piss out of Hondas in general and models like this in particular back in the 70’s, but with the wisdom of years opinions change. I’d love this as a little run around/work bike, you just know it would run forever and sip fuel like a tea-totaler.

5 Likes

Seen on Pinterest…

4 Likes

My neighbour keeps trying to tempt me with this.

98cc plus pedal power! The power to weight ratio is massive.
I may have that the wrong way round :expressionless:

3 Likes

Buy it…they’re not making any more

Lovely bike but I wouldn’t like to do the NC500 on that seat.

Depends who is sat on it…

1 Like

How much does he want for it?

Not for me as it’s two stroke, miles too overpowered and he’s done all the work. But £1500 mate’s rates aint bad but what would i do with it?

1 Like

Ride it mush!

1 Like

Ride it! Good grief, whatever next. I’m only trained in fixing and standing back to admire.

Am I ok to also post

“It’s not my bike thank god”

This was taken several years back in london after a very very windy day.