Spy shots reveal Triumph’s all-new family of UK-developed sub-500cc bikes [MCN]

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/new-bikes/small-capacity-triumph-models/

2 Likes

About time triumph released some smaller capacity bikes to attract younger rides to the brand. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There’s a big market outside the UK for smaller bikes. I expect they have their sights on that. I agree though. Back in the day a 250, 350 or 400 was a common stepping stone, and many never saw the need for a bigger bike. The fashion for sports bikes and more speed seemed to kill that idea, at least these shores. Things have changed again now and adventure bikes are the norm with smaller, simpler machines the ‘new’ pretenders. On over-simplification, I know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Spy shots, my arse! Carefully planned “teaser” release to gauge responses…

4 Likes

I thought the same thing. MCN playng fast-and-loose with the truth in true tabloid style.

1 Like

Bet those bar end mirrors are £%%% extras…mate…

I reckon that will hit the spot for loads of people when you look at all of the similar style 125s that are being chosen by people on L plates who are going on to take their tests.

1 Like

I agree, and let’s hope so.

1 Like

Not the worst looking bike out there, can see it’s place in the market depending upon final price.
It’s hardly a special bike though that someone would follow round to get extra shots just to sell to MCN, unless of course it is powered by hydrogen :grinning: