Suits You Sir - Triumph early Black Friday Deals

If you are male, or have a unisex head, Triumph have launched some early Black Friday deals for your sartorial delight https://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/shop/black-friday-up-to-70-off/c-1/c-509?

If you’re female, tough luck in this sale :laughing:.

Whats a tail tidy pocket crew sweater? It must have a line of dirt already up the back :rofl:

The £600 leather jacket reduced to £180 looks good value until you realise it’s not protective and is only a fashion item :grimacing:

2 Likes

It might just be me, but not a lot in the sale that appeals to me.

2 Likes

I’m very happy with my Triumph, but I also have two other bikes and don’t feel sufficient brand loyalty to Triumph to want to dress up in gear I don’t need just because it’s got their name on. It’s so obvious that branded clothing is just another way to milk the punters.

1 Like

It is if they can reduce 600 to 180! If you’ve ever got a survey from triumph you’ll see they ask a lot of questions about clothing and accessories! I just wish they would take such a keen interest over the colours of the new bikes :joy:

1 Like

I bought a cap so I can pretend to be an american oil trucker, probably called hank.
£10 including dpd delivery wasn’t too bad.

1 Like

I’ve spent a fortune so far as the sizing of anything male top half wise comes up small. T shirts are not so bad but jumpers and jackets are 2 sizes too small for me

Sounds like you got yourself a real bargain there, Hank